"From years of boxing, collegiate football, and training fighters I had a lot of shoulder issues. I went to doctors and trainers for their input and advice to no avail. It has been over 2 years now, my shoulder is pain free and moves better than ever. I recommend Megan for improving your movement. Her expertise is uncanny."
"Juggling a job and motherhood to five kids (with a decision of not having helpers at home) is energy draining and stressful. Finding time to attend Megans class and to commit was a challenging decision. With time passing I realized that it made a positive impact on all aspects of my life. It was the best decision I made in 2018. The strength I gained gave me the confidence that I am capable of dealing and conquering any problems I face throughout the day."
"At a time when I was feeling my most selfless, she gently and effectively provided me with the building blocks to take care of myself. I feel thankful to have had Megan bestow her knowledge of wellness on me at a time when I needed it most."
What you say …
- I know what to do I just have a hard time staying consistent.
- I don’t have time to spend hours in the gym!
- I’m worried about my health as I age.
- I hate the idea of strict meal plans and cardio.
When life gets crazy and responsibilities at home and work pile one on top of the other, it’s easy to let our health and fitness slip. The years go by and we don’t even realize how much our health had declined.
For most of us, there comes a time when we realize things must change. A time when gaining control over our body takes on new urgency.
For some, it’s a scary health diagnosis. For others it’s watching a loved on struggle with their own health problems. And for others still, it’s when they finally realize they’ve spent so many years taking care of others they neglected to take care of themselves.
When it’s time to turn things around and start a new health and fitness program it can be difficult to know what to do next. Staying motivated is hard – especially if you try to do it all on your own. That’s where I come in!
Inclusive and versatile I care about what you want to do and how you want to feel. I’ll help you get in the best shape of your life – Starting now!
What I do …
- Sessions are 100% customized to your needs and goals.
- From no equipment to fully equipped gyms I create routines that prepare and strengthen your body.
- We’ll use pain-free movements to preserve and enhance the health of your bones and muscles as you age.
- Physical, emotional and digestive stress are heavily linked. I provide support in all areas while helping you build healthy habits, one at a time. Habits that last a lifetime.
Fill out the form below to learn more and schedule a consultation!