"At a time when I was feeling my most selfless, she gently and effectively provided me with the building blocks to take care of myself. I feel thankful to have had Megan bestow her knowledge of wellness on me at a time when I needed it most."
"After 29 years of struggling with mind-body communication and health I can now feel and understand it. In no time Megan's programs gave me the keys to change my life. She showed me how to bravely face my fears and has never made me feel ashamed in the process. Her motivation, respect, and smile always makes my day special."
"Megan taught me that despite my flaws, hurt, and anxiety I can overcome it all through honesty and vulnerability. There are always tools for new doors and positive changes. I can’t say “thank you” enough to express how grateful I am."
Eating less and exercising more sucks!
Food and movement are about 30% of your health journey. Your relationships (romantic, social, family), finances (education, career, money), energy (spirit, creativity, coping skills), and environment (in-home, outdoors, community) account for the other 70%. Reduce the stress load from your money and responsibilities to your relationships and self-care with this program.
Wellness Uncovered gives you the flexibility to choose your own adventure in all areas of stress PLUS you get the best coaching from me with skill development and accountability. Let’s uncover what’s under your mind chatter, habits, and distractions.
- 6 chapters of stress management
- Food & Nutrition, Self Care, Environment, Finances, Relationships, and your Energy
- My most popular Webinars with live Q&A
- Gut Health
- Don’t Diet!
- Movement Improvement & Pain Relief
- Core Values
- Goal Setting
- Personal video call with me
- Over 30 meditations
- Ongoing support of an online Facebook community
- Endless access to materials for a self-paced adventure
- Stress Management skill development for work, life, and health
- Living a life within the context of your best life. Not the one everyone hashtags with a pretty picture. The actual best life – the one between the vacations and pretty pictures.
- Gain strength, energy and mobility – without hours in a gym or on a yoga mat
- Achieve personal, health, and career goals sooner than later – with time, task, and even financial organization
- Brave expression as you bring a new style to life
- Clear action steps to grow your potential in business, health, and relationships